I have to say that I am all for the incredible hair accessory trends that 2019 has produced. Clips, headbands, wraps, you name it… my accessory cupboard is stocked to the brim with the latest hairpieces to complete all my looks.
Today I wanted to share with you five favourites that I am head over heels for now! All these pieces are easy to use yet look great. I wanted to show you items that don’t require a lot of time, rather choosing ones that make your hair look amazing with minimal effort.
Before I get into it I wanted to thank Neutriderm for sponsoring this blog post. Neutriderm is my chosen haircare solution which leaves my hair strong, soft and shiny. I use their hair in Hair Enhancer Shampoo and condition. Both are perfect for women who might have hair loss issues, so are perfect post pregnancy and breastfeeding. 90% of people notice less hair breakage within one month of use. Both products deeply penetrate and nourish each strand of hair to protect and improve the overall health of the hair. In times where I my hair suffers from dandruff, I do one wash with the Enhancer Shampoo and the second with their Anti Dandruff option, before conditioning. I have linked below both products that I use.
Shampoo – https://uaspharma.com/shop/neutriderm/hair-enhancer-shampoo-250ml-bottle/
Hair Enhancer Conditioner – https://uaspharma.com/shop/neutriderm/hair-enhancer-conditioner-250ml-bottle/
Anti Dandruff Shampoo – https://uaspharma.com/shop/neutriderm/anti-dandruff-shampoo-120ml-bottle/
Also a big thank you to Lovisa for providing the hair accessories for this post, I have also linked them in the images below, to make shopping easier for you!
- Paisley Print – I have long been obsessed with paisley print. Scarfs are so versatile, you can get creative and use them as a choker, hair scarf, bag tie, or wear as a wraparound top!
2. Serpent – I am seeing snacks everywhere now. Whether its snake print patterned shoes or clothing. Or serpents adorning rings, earring or hair clips. This three pack features a pearl, snake and glittery acrylic hair clip.
3. Turban – I practically love turbans as a poolside accessory paired with a cute one piece bikini.
4. Velvet – I absolutely adore this fabric, whether as a dress, top or headband velvet is super lux. this hair accessory is the perfect way to complete your event ensemble! This headband boasts a pink velvet pleated design.
5. Mini Butterfly Clips – Whether you are heading to brunch, a wedding or just wanting to look glamorous for a party, this hair accessory is the perfect way to complete your event ensemble! This pack comes with 4 acrylic hair clips in a variety of designs
Thank you to Neutriderm for sponsoring this blog post so that I can share some of my very favourite products with you. My opinion is of course and always is my own. #AD